Watches are a great necessity and luxury at the same time. They help us look classy, and they serve the purpose of telling us the time. Lume watches are considered classiest because they can be worn just about anywhere – including the sea!
Best Lume Watches
Whether you are heading to the beach or the office, lume watches are always an advisable possession. Here, we discuss some of the best luminescent watches out there:
Made of 43MM hypoallergenic stainless steel, this Swiss-made watch has a black dial as well as a black rubber strap. The black bumper is adjustable, and the buckle system is quite flexible, making it very comfortable. As the name suggests, the Victorinox watch is made in Switzerland.
A few of its significant features are as follows:
- It has luminescent hands
- It is scratch resistant
- It has triple-coated, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- This is an excellent watch for swimming, scuba diving, and snorkeling because it is water resistant up to 200 meters
- It allows a magnified effect for better visibility
- It has a hexagonal bezel, which is its signature feature
- The watch is exceptionally sturdy and has been tested to withstand 2 hours in a washing machine!
- Users have reported that it is aesthetic, durable, and tough, and that’s why it tops our list of the best lume watches out there today.
If you are looking for a watch particularly for scuba diving and other similar purposes, the Seiko Diver’s Watch is for you. It is an automatic watch with a unidirectional bezel. The size of the case is 43 mm.
Let’s learn more about this watch:
- It is versatile in terms of readability in different conditions of light
- It is motion powered
- It has a stainless steel screw-down, off-center crown
- The band is synthetic and has a buckle enclosure
- It is resistant to water up to 660 feet or 200 meters
- It has a black dial with a window for day/date
- The strap is pressure vented
- Even though the glass is Hardlex mineral glass, it does not provide the durability of sapphire glass. It is still much more durable than ordinary glass
The Citizen’s Promaster Diver is fun, classy, and well-designed. It has luminous hands as well as makers to enable better visibility. It is resistant to water up to 660 feet and can be used for scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming.
We have mentioned a few more of its features below:
- It is powered by light, which means you don’t need to worry about battery replacement.
- It has an anti-reflective mineral crystal
- It has a unidirectional bezel
- The case is screw-back, and the crown is screw-down
- It offers Japanese-quartz movement
- The dial is black
- The strap comes with a buckle and is made of polyurethane
- The diameter of the case is 43 mm
- The hands are easily readable since they are large. However, a few users have said that the date/day window is too small
- When compared to its counterparts, it is less expensive
Want a watch that’s fun, casual, and trendy? The Casio Unisex luminous watch is for you. It is easily one of the best lume watches for those who are not intending to dive but to use it for regular purposes. You can wear it to work or a date and look as stylish as ever!
We’ve listed its features here:
- It comes with 12- and 24-hour indices
- It has luminous hands
- The watch is black with white numbers, make it very classy
- It has a ribbed resin band, which is provided with a buckle
- It includes a mineral dial window
- The brand states that this watch is not water-resistant, which means we must not wear it while showering, swimming, snorkeling, etc.
- It has an analog display
- It has Quartz movement
- A few buyers were worried that it might not suit them because it is unisex. However, it is the perfect build for both men and women
How about a watch that’s classy and sporty at the same time? That’s Invicta Pro Diver Watch for you! With a 400 mm stainless steel case and a mineral dial window, this one does complete justice to its spot in the best luminescent watches in the market today.
Let’s discuss a few of its features:
- It is water resistant (up to 600 feet), and as its name suggests, divers can use it without worrying
- It comes with Japanese automatic movement
- You’ll see the date window at 3 o’clock
- It has a stainless steel link bracelet along with a fold-over clasp for safety
- Its crown is screw-down
- It has a corrugated unidirectional bezel
- The dial has mineral crystal
- The watch’s band has had mixed reviews from users. Maybe a few are unsatisfied with the fact that it is thick and heavy.
- Invicta Pro Diver is affordable especially when compared to the others of its kind
So, after seeing the features and usages of the lume watch, we can conclude that you can prevent the buying of such wearable watches until you fell in some needy situation. But believe me, once you buy a luminescent watch, you will never regret your decision.
Here, I have listed the most sought and precious lume watches available in the market today. The sturdy yet attractive design of these timepieces will provide you the top reading quality in any surrounding environment. Which watch will you prefer to wear on your wrists? Do you know about any potential product that I missed here? Let me know in the comment section.